Monday, December 28, 2009

Featured again! {One Pretty Thing}

My DIY Gift tags to match your wrapping paper tutorial was featured in One Pretty Thing!  I was so excited when I received Rachel's e-mail telling me of the feature in her Daily DIY. One Pretty Thing is a blog that features DIY projects from all over the internet. The DIY projects can be from things for kids to the most advanced crafts. Rachel does a pretty good job of updating her blog on a daily basis... so if you feel like doing something crafty today, visit her blog and thank me later :)

Thank you Rachel for the feature, I am honored!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your feature! Very pretty tags. I'd like to try them..looks like fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing the LOVE! Can't wait to hear what you think of my post!